TesoroEventRentals.com hereby rents to Purchaser the items described on this order subject to all the following terms and conditions. The lessee in consideration thereof, acknowledges and agrees as follows:
1. Inspection: The lessee acknowledges that he/she will personally inspect the rental linens, find them suitable for his/her needs and in good condition, also he/she understands the proper use and agrees to inspect the rental items prior to use and notify Tesoro Event Rentals of any defects within 24hrs of receipt of the linens.
2. Warranties, There are no warranties of merchantability or fitness, either express or implied: There is no warranty that rental items are free of any defects.
3. Prohibited Uses: Use of rental items in the following circumstances is prohibited and constitutes a breach of contract: (a) Improper, and unintended use or misuse. (b) Use by anyone other than lessee. (c) Use at any location other than the address furnished by the lessee.
4. Time of Return: The lessee agrees to return the rental items within one business day after the event and arrive at the TesoroEventRentals.com warehouse not later than one week after the event. The lessee agrees to pay an additional rental fee for every week the rental linens are late, and lessee authorizes for credit card provided by lessee to be charged for any late fees. Time is the essence of this contract. Any extension must be mutually agreed upon in writing.
5. Return of Rental Items: Lessee shall return all rented items to TesoroEventRentals.com during regular business hours, in the condition and as when delivered to lessee, subject only to reasonable wear lessee shall be liable for all damages to or loss of the rented items. Lessee shall be responsible for all losses or damage to rented items from time of delivery.
6. Damaged or Lost Items: The lessee agrees to pay for any damage to or loss of items, regardless of cause, except reasonable wear. Accrued rental charges cannot be applied against the purchase or cost of repair of damaged or lost items. Items damaged beyond repair will be paid for at its replacement cost when rented.
7. Theft of Items: The lessee agrees to pay for items (at its replacement cost when rented) for all types of theft or mysterious disappearance. The lessee authorizes the lessor to bill credit card on file provided by lessee for damage or loss of items of rental order, at its replacement costs when rented.
8. Cancellations: 24 hrs after placing an order complete refund. Orders maybe up to 30 days prior to wedding date and will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee. Items cannot be cancelled within 30 days of wedding date.
9. Shipping Information: Packages shipped in the contiguous 48 states are shipped via FedEx Ground/UPS Ground/Freight Ground unless time dictates otherwise or specifically requested by lessee.
10. Return Packaging:
Items may be repackaged into the duffel bags or boxes that were supplied. No folding or Laundering required for linens or chair pads. Lessee is responsible for items while they are in transit back to warehouse.
11. Finalization of Order: Final count is due 2 weeks prior to your delivery date. You may change your count up or down from your original order by 15%. All Sales are Final. It is the lessee’s responsibility to notify TesoroEventRentals.com. of any changes to original order including address change, shipping information, phone number, and final count on rental items. Signature on return copy of this contract signifies agreement of the above contracts terms and conditions.
12. Payment Terms: A 50% deposit is due on all rentals.
Final payment is due 2 weeks prior to event date. Any refunds will appear within 30 days after wedding date.